Sunday, April 3, 2011

Why Not?



I have decided to jump on the bandwagon, so to speak and Blog. i figured why not? It is a great way to express yourself and share with others. The name of our blog "Dlugos 3" best describes our family. Aaron, Noah and myself. We often  use the name when signing our Christmas cards. I am sure most of the time the blog will consist of posts about our 2 1/2 yr old son, Noah David.
Noah and I have a Mommy Son night twice a week, the nights that Aaron works late. This week we did one   Movie Night with Shrek and Jiffy Pop on the stove and the other night was trying our hand at making Chocolate Chip cookies. Noah really loved the latter. The baking was definitely his favorite of the two activities this week. What child or grown up does not like to sneek in to some of the batter?
Aaron and Noah also had some "man" time this week. They went to a Pens Game. Noah came home with a Pens logo stick and has been hitting a ball around with is all week. They had a blast.
Also, this week we hit a Major Milestone with our potty training. Noah has gone two days in a row with no pull ups and no accidents. When we are out he asks to go to the potty. Our baby is becoming a big boy. I wish I could hold on to those baby moments forever but I can't. It does make me sad at times knowing we only get to do things one time around, with just one child, but  we are with out a doubt excited for every minute we spend with Noah and enjoy watching him grow.
I hope this is one of many blog posts we get to share. We wish everyone a wonderful week. Until Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment