Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wedding+Swim Lessons=It must be June



June is one of my favorite months. The weather is usually great, so there is more outdoor time with Noah and there are plenty of June Brides and wedding fun. The past two weeks has been filled with outdoor summer fun and a Fantastic wedding! The perfect way to start a Dlugos Summer.
We took a trip to Hovatters Petting Zoo, and all of the kids had a blast. Noah, John, Madison, Madeline, Jimmy and Jackson. We saw Monkeys, Wild Boars, Owls, and snakes just to name a few. The kids flocked to the Bears, and loved feeding them Moon Pies. Their was one goat that followed us for the rest of the trip to the zoo. At some points I wondered if we were seeing a little more than needed with a lesson in the birds and bees from some of the wild animals! There was even a Camel there. As mush as I would have liked to ride the Camel, I kept replaying a recent episode of the Real Housewives of New York in my head, where they had a bad experience riding Camels.
Madison, Madeline, John and Noah


The Start of the Summer has bought Noah's very first Swim Lessons through BOPARK. Noah and Aaron venture to the pool every evening. Noah truly is his fathers son when it comes to water play and his love of water. Noah is like a fish, he loves every moment of the swim lessons. He has his two sidekicks in his class to keep him company, John and Gracie. John, Gracie and Noah have been together since they were infants at daycare. There is nothing better than seeing the huge smiles on their faces when they are together. Noah even jumped off of the diving board in to the deep end(with a noodle wrapped around him)and loved it!!! I'm so thrilled that he is learning how to swim at such a young age. Our Next stop will be T-ball and Soccer!!I'm such a proud Mom.
My Big Man
Last but not least, we were thrilled to be guests at Lindsay and Randy's wedding  at the recently bulit new Alumni Center this past Saturday.I wish the new center was built when Aaron and I got married, it was beautiful  Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Willey! The wedding was beautiful and it was evident that all of Lindsay's hard work and planning paid off.  Everything  tied together perfectly.We loved the Lovebirds theme. Even Aaron commented on how great it was.  I'm looking forward to making the sugar cookies with Noah. Our table was next to the bar and you could tell by the end of the night. The infamous "Blue" drink was a little rough on some of us;) It was Great to see old friends as well. We ventured downtown post wedding. This idea was genius on Lindsay's part, her photographer captured some amazing shots of the Bride and Groom on the most infamous street in Morgantown. Becky was thrilled to get a free T-shirt from her favorite place on High Street-D.P. Dough. I received a number of compliments on my fuchsia dress. Thanks you or all of the compliments. I must give credit to Calvin Klein and Fuchsia!  It was a Great night and just what Aaron and I needed, a fun night out with great friends. 



Mr & Mrs. Randy Willey

Love the Custom Cake Topper
Leslie, Becky and I 



I hope all the fun we have had the past few weeks is a sign of how great the rest of the summer will go. Next week, we will tackle and Discuss Noah's CARS obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment